Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Graduation! (finally)

Ok so it has been a few days since graduation but it has been so busy. Everything went so well and it was so much fun. As yall know thursday was pinning and my parents were there for that and then friday everyone else came out and so my mom and I ran around town getting things ready and cooking. Sat...the big day was great the speaches were great and really moving and for once I think I will really remember this one because it really reminded me of my nursing school journey. Afterwards we went back to my apartment clubhouse and had lunch and cake. It was so much fun to get to spend so much time with everyone who supported me so much during school. Once everyone was gone it was a mad dash trying to get packed and out we finally got home around 11 I think... the rest of the week has been a blur haha...I haven't done much and I am LOVING every bit of it!!! We did get our first wedding gift today! it was a set of canisters but they came in the mail and two of the three were broken. And when we say broken I don't mean chiped...I mean shattered into 1000 peices. So we had to call dillards and get it all fixed.

No comments: