Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Blog Site!!!

Ok so as you can tell I have changed my blog site from www.photoblog.com/kdt02a to this. I think I am going to like it a lot better. This site is for more writing than like fancy pictures you know. Anyways so here is a update on my life...I took my HESI (my nursing school exit test) and I PASSED!!! which means I graduate on this Sat. (Pinning on Thurs) I can't wait...this has been a long path that God has been walking with me the whole way...as well as my family and I couldn't of done it without them...





David and I are getting married in 97 days (3 months) Time is going by so fast...Thank goodness my mom is so amazing and is doing pretty much everything since I have been in school, but I am ready to start working. David is going to be working with my brother as a youth intern and I will be starting my big girl job on the oncology unit in Abilene so we will be spending the summer apart. Which will make things hard but I think will be good for us. I can't really think of anymore updates at the moment...I guess you will have to check back later!

No comments: