Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

David Michael

Oh David Michael...he is sooo dreamy and so handsome...I mean who wouldn't want him he is sooo hot!!! (David told me to write that stuff by the way...not that I don't think it)

So today is only 11 days till I marry my best friend...I never thought that I would say that about a guy and really really mean it. I mean how could someone ever "replace" or "fill" Meredith's place. People always say that they are marring their best friends and I was just convinced that I would just marry a guy who is a really good friend to me but not my best friend b/c that is Meredith's job...
The past few days Meredith came to see me for one last girls weekend before I get married and it made me realize that David is my best friend now...I do get to marry my best friend! This might be one of the hardest things for me to say...I mean Meredith has been there for 23 years! Not that Meredith isn't one of my best friends still but what I have with David is so incredible. He is truly my best friend! I can be myself with him and not feel like I have to hide anything or change any part of myself, I can tell him anything and he doesn't judge me at all, I can laugh with him or cry with him. It is so rare to be able to do all of these with just one person...and to think I am going to get to have him for the rest of our lives...it just over whelms me at times. He is truly the most amazing guy that I have ever met. I am so blessed to have him. I love you so much babe!!!

4 comments:

David said...

I'm blessed to have YOU! I love you, only 10 days!!!

Jason Turner said...

yuck...i just threw up a little

--jason

Jennifer said...

I love Jason's comment! The wedding was great. Hope you're having fun on the honeymoon!

Unknown said...

"The past few days Meredith came to see me for one last girls weekend before I get married and it made me realize that David is my best friend now"

thanks.