Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dang I'm a good Wife!!!

So you ask why do I think I am such a good wife...lets put it this way...I graduated last May and told David soooo many times that I am never ever ever going to step foot on a school ever again. Well that didn't last very long b/c I am writing this from the ACU Library (my second home for the past 4 years) Not because I have to study or need any books...but because my amazing husband asked me to go with him so he didn't have to be alone. Man I didn't even last 4 months away from this place. But tonight there isn't a place that I would rather be at than the library with my husband.

Update on how David and I are slowly becoming real adults. We switched over our phones today. We got to keep our old numbers b/c our wonderful parents were so nice to release those to use. (I thought that was kind of funny that they had to do that) and b/c I work at the hospital we get a 25% discount a month on our bill and 45% off of phones. And I got me signed up for insurance (until mine kicks in) and we are still working on his. But I was so proud of myself doing all the research!

Oh and the biggest thing today (for me at least) I did our laundry at the apartment laundry place like a big girl instead of going home to do it. It cost us $16 but worth it...I did all 6 loads at one time!!! It can't get better than that until we get ours back.

Have a good first week of school everyone!!

1 comment:

The Newby Clan said...

Yes you are! It is so exciting to be able to do those things of being a wife and realizing that you are on a new adventure in your life. Wishing the best for you and David!