Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

yes you heard me right

So in the past month I have been told by 15 of my friends that they are all pregnant. I mean when everyone else is having babies it makes you want to have one. Well I am proud to anounce that my family has joined the new popular hobby of baby making...My parents have a new baby girl!!! Last weekend they went to my brother's to pick up their their new addition to the family a 9 week old black lab puppy! I waited to post about her till she finally had her name and they finally picked last night. Bonnie Blue. Pictures to come once they get some and send them to me...poor kid she is the 3rd child I bet there won't be any haha.

I am in the mood to scrapbook and I can't b/c I left my stuff at my parents!!! So to fill the craving I am at least ordering the pics so that I will be ready the minute I have my stuff. I think I am going to do the honeymoon book first b/c it will be smaller and not so much pressure on making sure it is perfect like the wedding book...Plus I don't have wedding pictures back yet. I'm hoping for them anyday I can't wait to see them. If anyone has pictures please send them to me!!!

No comments: