Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

EEK!

So I have been bored all day with nothing to do so tonight I figured I would start putting out the random little knick-kancks around the house. (willow trees, crosses, couple of pictures) Well this made me think about halloween! So I pulled out all of my holiday dectorations so I can get ALL of the different halloween things that I could put around the house. Only to be very disappointed that I only had 2 things to put out and I guess if you count David and mines amazing change bucket I have 3. I guess the nice thing is that there isn't a lot of clean up to do haha.


So tomorrow is house work day...I'm not really looking forward to it...way too much to do
1. pay bills and figure out why we aren't getting our TXU bill anymore
2. laundry...by far the worse thing every
3. pick up the house
4.give the dog a bath
5. start my list of new recipes to start cooking (see note below)
6. go to Wal-mart for food and random things that we are out of
7. whatever I think of that needs to be done

So today I was thinking that I need to come up with new things to cook...David and I are sick of eating the same thing every week. So I am going to start looking in my cookbooks and find new easy stuff to cook and cook one new thing a week! So feel free to email me recipes!!!

Speaking of recipes we were watching the best show on tv...John and Kate plus 8 tonight and I told him that Kate should come up with a recipe book b/c she cooks every meal for 10 people. I hate when you get a book and there isn't everyday normal foods in them. I think she would have the best one ever b/c it would be all normal stuff!!! Anyways David right away went onto their website and EMAILED THEM the idea!!! haha that makes him a bigger John and Kate NERD than me!!!
Anyways I hope eveyone has a good week...I'm off till Thursday which is nice but boring. I think I'm going to go apply to be a subnurse at the schools in Abilene to kill time on my days off and make a few extra dollars.

No comments: