Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It finally happened

Last week we finally got our marriage lic. back so today I worked on changing my name over. It first started at the social security office. Which that whole place was confusing but super nice. They had the sign in table in a corner not by anything then a whole bunch of weird things you had to do...but thank goodness it went by fast. Oh I almost forgot while I was sitting waiting a guy just came up to me and asked me if I was a Christian (I thought he said are you Kristen) anyways he went on to tell me that he use to be CoC and that now he isn't because they feed you lies and all this stuff and that now he is a bible reader christains b/c CoC dont let you read the bible it was very weird and very sad. Then I went to the bank b/c that has been a whole big mess since trying to deposit all of the checks from the wedding. What I learned from there is not to scare people off! haha...the lady there was sooo weird! I couldn't believe the things she was telling me. Finally I had to go to the DPS which I was trying to put off as long as I could. I hate going to that place, they are always packeted dirty and just not fun to be at. I pulled into the last parking spot left and just wanted to die...who knows how long the wait is going to be. I walk in and it was the grosses place ever! I get my number and paper work, sit down and take the cap off of my pen and I hear 81...WHAT that is my number!!! I was in and out in less than 15 mins...I can't tell you how happy I was! All in all it was a good day, lonely but good.

Tonight David and I went to dinner (first dinner I have eaten outside of the lib since thurs). we went to outback b/c we still had a giftcard from the wedding. We ended up sending out steaks back, not eating them and getting free meals and dessert! (they were having an off night with their steaks)

Anyways David is studying agian tonight so I think me and Penny are going to go walking or something. Have a good night!

No comments: