Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

need help!

So I need help...I am bored of how the livingroom looks and want to rearrange it. Now the question is who is going to do it? I don't mind moving the stuff, I'm just not good at coming up with new ideas...so someone do it for me!!!

The good news is as of yesterday I can be sick for 3 hours and take 12 hours off of work and get paid for it!!! My PTO time has finally started to kick in...it sure would of been nice to have that when I took a week and a half off for the wedding, but at least I will have some for the holidays!

Hope everyone has a good weekend I'm finally off for most of the weekend only working Sunday. Tonight is date night at ACU so we are doing that...free movie and 25 cent candy can't beat that!

No comments: