Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tomorrow I will be 10 weeks. I'm in my 3rd month and I have so far been blessed with only one night of being sick! (how lucky am I!!!) I think it has finally set into my head that I really am pregnant and going to be having a baby in 6 months (holy cow!) David and I have been looking on line at different cribs and stuff. Here are a couple that we like so far.


I can't figure out how to post the 3rd one's picture so here is the link

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1520679&RefPage=X6&deptID=57087&catID=57951&cmOrigID=15fdd95&cmPosID=2&CmCatId=570875709757951

We are moving in June so we aren't buying anything till then. Who wants to move things twice? June is also the same time we get to find out what the sex of the baby is!!! I can't wait till then! Our next apointment is April 13th so not much longer. Hope everyone had a good weekend. We got to watch about 5 snowflakes fall on friday!

No comments: