Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Back by popular demand...

Yes it is what y'all have all been asking for...PICTURE UPDATE!!! Sorry it has been so long since I posted pictures. And if Ava Kate keeps sleeping I might even upload pictures so that y'all can order some! Not much has happened lately to take pictures so I don't have much to update but better than nothing right...

Last time we were in Irving Ava Kate was just CRAVING Pee Wee's (haha) and of course she just had to play with her food...or chop sticks.Uncle Paul and his nieces!
Look Sassy I can play in your exer-sauser!
Ava Kate in my favorite outfit...about 30 mins after this picture she pooped ALL over the back of herself...and she no longer can wear it...so sad!
Look how cute she is in her hat and gloves...All ready for this crazy cold weather!
Ok so this is where the weekend started so I'm up to date on pictures!!! This weekend we got to meet Cameron's new girlfriend, Nishadi. She was so sweet and totally in love with Ava Kate. David and I both approve of her and can't wait till she comes back again! Oh I almost forgot they got Ava Kate the cutest Texas A&M clothes...beanie, onsie, house shoes, and paci! She is soo cute in them...just don't tell Meredith!
Sunday night we had our annual Super Bowl Party at our house. Ava did so good! There was about 20 people here and she wasn't bothered by the noise at all. I don't know why the heck David and I even stayed we could of sneaked out for a date night and no one would of noticed there were so many babysitters there. She passed out in Uncle Garrett's arms! Can't even tell that there were 20 screaming people there!
My feet don't touch but I still love to jump!
Ava's new favorite thing to do is jump in her Jump-A-Roo!!! Thanks Aunt Susie!!! She is such a big girl now...I can't believe she is 3 1/2 months already.
So today during tummy time Ava Kate sloooowly rolled over...so slow we were able to get pictures of it.

Halfway there...you can do it!
kicking those legs sooo hard

ok time for a break

Penny NOT impressed at all
I DID IT MOMMY I DID IT!!!Ok that is the end of all the fun! I'm pooped from our play date with Janaye and Kinslee...we went shopping today! Oh no Ava is starting to move around...Still trying to upload pics for you mom.

No comments: