Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Double Date

We had a wonderful double date with Janaye and Chance (and Kinslee) tonight at Prime Time. Bowling, games and very HEALTHY dinner at the concession stand. It is so much fun being able to hang out with other couples that have a baby the same age as Ava Kate. Here is what our night looked like.
Practicing for his BB game Monday night

.Skee Ball!!! (Ava was good!!!)
Ava playing Deal or No Deal
Group picture with the girls...too bad you can't see Kinslee
Baby wearing...I LOVE my sling...so much easier to carry her.
Which case should we get???
We should of taken the deal...only 7 tickets
NO DEAL!!!! We didn't do to great at Deal or No Deal.
I'm a big girl in Daddy's hat...look at my super cute face!
Ava table/break danced the whole time we were bowling. Half the time on her tummy the other half on her back. She made a complete circle before the game was over.
Look a Kinslee spotting...this was the only time she was awake and out of her stroller.
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day. We did! We got up took a few pictures, went to church, ate lunch with the youth group kids, came home hung out with the Wideman's, bought girl scout cookies!!!! I got David a $20 Amazon gift card (his favorite!!!) and he got me a pedicure (that I'm getting on Wednesday) and a box of girl scout cookies!!! Today was so much fun...I think maybe my favorite v-day so far!!! I hope y'alls was as good as ours...go love on your love ones!!!

No comments: