Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Home alone

I'M HOME ALONE!!! It is so weird! I have today off, but I still sent Ava to school (for a couple of reasons but mainly since I'm sick)

I went to the Dr yesterday b/c of a sore throat and cough...little did I know I had strep and a ear infection!!! They keep telling me it is rare for babies to get it and to keep giving her my milk...This better be true b/c I am going to be so frustrated if she gets sick.

Anyways it is so weird to be alone. I haven't been alone since she was born! (I guess if you think about it longer than that since I carried her 9 months). I had all this wonderful stuff I was going to get done today. Laundry, clean the kitchen, straighten the house...lets see of all of those I did none of them...and slept the whole time!!! It was wonderful! I am starting to feel a little better, which is good since I have to work tomorrow. And of course we have our annual super bowl party this weekend...I can't miss that. But the best part is Cameron is coming in town to hang out with David! I have truly enjoyed seeing Cameron so much since Ava was born...I think we have seen him more with Ava then I did since David and I got together.

Ava is home now (my computer died so I didn't get to post the first part when I typed it). She is starting to LOVE her Jump a Roo...she can't reach the floor yet but has figured out how to make it bounce and is slowly learning how to move the different toys. I love watching her learn new things! Ok I got to go love on my baby!

No comments: