Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

5 months

Can't you believe it...Ava Kate is 5 months old!!! I can't believe how fast it has gone. Part of me feels like she was born just yesterday but at the same time I feel like she has been part of our family forever!

We didn't go to the Dr. this month so I don't have any "stats" for you...but now she can do...
Roller from tummy to back and back to tummy!
She sleeps on her left side, and snuggles with her blankie.
She has set her own bed time between 8-8:30 and sleeps till about 6-7:30.
Loves playing in her Jump-a-roo
Smiles ALL the time, and laughs every now and then.
Just in the last week it seems like she rather sit up and play than lay down...but she can't sit by herself yet.
Still wears 3 month cloths
Has moved up to size 2 diapers.
I think she is starting to look more like David, but still has my red hair...and a lot more of it!!!
She now eats ceral twice a day!!! and seems to like it...and now knows to open her mouth and keep it in her mouth haha.

I love how much she changes everyday. We are so blessed to have her in our life. Ava Kate I hope you know how loved you are!!!

No comments: