Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's day to all of you mom's out there!!! David has made my first mother's day very special! Man I have a awesome husband!!! We got to spend part of the morning with is Mom and Grandmother (dad and brother but they aren't mom's).
I didn't get a card in the mail in time for my mom to get it today...so I want to make sure that she knows she is LOVED! Thank you mom for being the mother you are. I wouldn't be the woman I am or mother that I am without you! Thank you for setting such a wonderful expamle to me. Showing me what it means to be a women of God. Putting up with me, laughing with me, loving me even when it was hard. You are so beautiful inside and out! Thank you for being such a wonderful Sassy to Ava Kate and Addison. I hope you have a wonderful mother's Day (and birthday tomorrow!!!) I love you sooo much!!!











LOVE YOU MOM!!!!


No comments: