Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Party to you!!!

Saturday we celebrated Ava's 1st birthday!!! This year has gone by sooo fast, I can't believe it. This is just Part one of the party post, b/c I am waiting for all the other pictures from my family. (it's hard hosting a party and taking pictures!) Also if you want pictures in order start at the bottom b/c I'm not taking time to move pictures around...sorry.

My parents got Ava this super cute Potery Barn chair with her name on it. She LOVES sitting on things...during church she likes to sit on her diaper bag, currently her favorite toy is getting in and out of the bumbo seat. She Loves her new chair. Thanks Sassy and Pappy!!! Now if she would just learn how to get off of it and not fall out...good thing she is tough!
Ok here comes the pose with the birthday girl pictures...

Me, Ava, Janaye, and Kinslee...it is soo hard to take pictures with the girls. They just want to look and laugh at eachother. (I feel sorry for twin parents!)

GrandPops, Grammy and Uncle Paul


Josh and Morgan

Garrett and Stacy
Katie and Chris

(I can't say thank you enough to our Abilene friends. There is no way we would of survived this last year without y'all. Thanks for all of the support, free babysitting, and shoulders to lean on! Ava is truly blessed to have y'all in her life and have sooo many people love her!)
Ava with her super cute hate and smash cake (I made both of them!!!)
Daddy, Mommy and Ava! (I love my little family sooo much!!!)


Ava eating her cake...she ate almost half of it...and yes we had some crazy looking diapers after! Red and black icing...

Daddy and his birthday girl! Isn't her outfit super cute...you should see the ladybug shoes that went with them!!!





How could you not love this babie!!!



Daddy cooked all the burgers...and they were amazing!!!

Janaye, Chance, and Kinslee...(this is the only one I have of chance.)



Ava's first hamburger! She liked it.
We had so much fun. I didn't get to take many pictures with my camera, so I'm waiting on my parents and Shannons. I'm sad that I didn't get any pictures with my parents, or my brother, Shannon and Addy. I hope there are some with them in the others.
Once again thank you so much for coming and celebrating Ava's birthday with us!!! Ava got so many awesome new toys...which I don't think there is one she hasn't played with yet...and She can't wait for the mail tomorrow!!! Pictures to come when we get her gift from her Grandpops and Grammy!!!







No comments: