Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Homecoming Breakfast!

It's that time of year again...ACU HOMECOMING!!! This might be my favorite time of the year...and I enjoyed it even more this year not being fat and preggos! I had to work friday this year so we didn't make it to the carnival, but I was able to meet up with the girls after work. (I have the best husband in the world and lets me have this girl's weekend every year!) Saturday morning was super early! It started with GATA Breakfast at 6:30 in the morning!

Ava is up bright and early and ready to go! (isn't she cute in her new little jacket?) Ava, Kinslee and some other little girl playing during all the skits. The girls did so good!



Look at my big girl sitting in the chair! She also got to enjoy the yummy breakfast and made by far the biggest mess ever...lets just say I had to dump out my shoes b/c there was so much food in them!




Amber and Kinslee




Angela and Ava Kate
Look at all the GATA Flames!!!

Janaye and Angela



Roomie picture...Amber,me, Ava Kate, and Angela

Amber, Kinslee, and Janaye



Amber, Janaye, Kinslee, me, Ava Kate, and Angela...(man me and Janaye look short in this picture!)

I love going to breakfast and seeing all my college friends. I think this past year has been the year of new babies, and we finally got to get together and meet eachothers beautiful babies. I can't wait till next year. Hope to see everyone who didn't get to make it this year.









No comments: