Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Playing catch up!

Welcome back!!! I finally was able to get a card reader for my memeory card so it is time for some major catch up! Sadly I'm just now uploading Christmas from my camera!!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

One of my nurse friends just moved to North Pole, Alaska, and thought it would be fun to write all the kids Santa letters. It was so cool seeing something post marked from there...

Reading her Santa letter.
Here are a few pictures grom Pops and Grammy's house...They got Ava a bike to stay at their house...She LOVES it!





Ava and her new gloves
Penny and her new snuggie!


Someone was a little spoiled with all of those gifts!



Paul in his awesome sweater


Playing with her farm from Grammy and Pops

That afternoon we went to my parents...and did LOTS of jumping on the bed with Addy! (notice the booty crack!!!)

My mom and wonderful Sister in law...and baby!!!

Why buy 2 one year olds toys when they can just have a dog bed?!?! Good thing Bonnie was nice and shared it...They just kept blowing on eachothers tummys and laughing over and over and over again!!!



Addy got some bathtub flutes...David and the girls enjoyed them!

Addy really enjoyed the cheese dip...I think she enjoyed wearing it more than eating it...
Lots more pictures to come...I only uploaded 400 pictures last night!

No comments: