Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Zoo!

A couple of weekends ago Cameron and Nishadi came in town to see us. I had to work Friday, but on Saturday I was put on call and was able to hang out with them...it was such a pretty day (80 degrees!) so we made a trip the ZOO! This was Ava's first trip...I was trying to wait till she would be able care about what was going on...I think she got most of it.








Cam and Nishadi


My true love!

Love this picture!








My favorite part of the Abilene Zoo!



The grass is greener on the other side!




















Look mom they had a cage full of your favorite birds!


Show me your best flamingo!



Hope y'all are enjoy all the new blog post...I have enjoyed posting them for y'all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved these pictures (: