Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Relay for Life-- Update!

If you remember back in April we had relay for life! If you haven't been apart of one in your area you should! It is such a fun event to raise money for our love ones. We started at 7pm and lasted till 7am! Some how me and Nita (one of my coworkers) ended up being the only ones who didn't get to sleep! Our team raised just shy of $3,000 which was good for the size of team we were and got to the silver level!!!

Kait and Ava...one of my coworkers 8 yr daughter's...She had her one her hip the whole night!!! Well till 9 when Ava left!
All of our little kids! In mid may we are doing a walk for Cannon who has spinabifida! If you would like to help me raise money for him just let me know!

Cindy walking her surviver walk!

Thanks to everyone who helped me raise all of my money! It means so much to me and I can't wait till next year!

No comments: