Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A day in the life of Ava Kate

I will never understand why kids LOVE boxes so much!?! It doesn't matter the size or shape of them ALL kids LOVE them! This is the story of Ava and her box! haha
Hmm I must play in this box even is it frustrates me so much that I have to have a fit about it because I can't get out of it!
Hmm that fit wasn't bad enough so I think I will get back into the box!
Ok I think I have finally mastered the box!!!
If I hid under my blanket and laugh my head off maybe mom won't find me!!!HELLO world here I am!!!
David and I have noticed lately that we are having to really start the "parenting" part of raising a child. NOT fun! I rather go back to the time when it was just have fun and play! Anyways since we have started "parenting" we have noticed that she she is mad she will put her hands on her hips, or cross her arms and give us this look!!! What a little turkey!!! She is stealing "THE" look from our "parenting"!!! Every now and then she will even add a foot stomp!!! Oh the things pick up from their parents!!!

No comments: