Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Easter

Like I said in the last post I LOVE Easter! The past few years we have had to spend it at LTC. This year we spent the weekend with LTC but was able to go to church back at South Mac! Ava loved her Easter basket! This year she got a Bunny, some books, a egg shaped magnadoodle (sp?) (my dad and I had to google and call for help how to erase it!!!) and some bracelets! She is still wearing those braclets everyday!!!
It's so fun that she is starting to really get into holidays.

On the other hand not so much fun that she doesn't like to take pictures!!!

the best family picture we could get...I'm just going to pretend that she is smiling not screaming!
At least David is willing to take pictures with me!
Terry took Wyat and Ava up to the stage during childrens time! So cute and funny! (sorry for the bad picture)After church we were ready for our Easter egg hunt!!! I love that she finally caught onto finding eggs!

Look mama I got lots of eggs!!!

I'm slowly catching up...but so much more to go! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: