Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lisa's Graudation

In May Lisa (my mother in law) graduated with her master in education from ACU. I was so nervous about taking Ava, because it was during nap time and everyone knows how fun graduations can be! We were all shocked how well she did! I didn't have to walk around with her till about the last 30 mins of the 2 1/2 hour graduation! These pictures are just with my camera...I took my dad's nice one so that we could have close ups but I haven't been able to upload them yet.
David and his Dad (Pops)
Ava and Daddy!
Remember how I said that Ava did really good during it... it's more like she LOVED it!!! One of her favorite things to do is to cheer yelling "YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY" while clapping like a crazy person. Well that is what she did EVERYTIME someone cheered for the love ones!!! She had everyone around us laughing at...I mean with her!
Grammy and PopsDavid and his parents
Ava NOT into pictures!
I love this picture of them walking to the cars!
Poor thing was so sleepy afterwards. We drove to lunch and she was so out that she slept in my lap the whole time we waited and ate! David and I are so blessed to have such a easy going baby! Congrats Lisa we are so proud of you!!!

No comments: