Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm back!


I'm back! I can't believe it has been so long! Since the last post (way back in May) blogger hasn't let me log into my account! Thanks to my amazing husband we got it all fixed! Just in time...We find out what the baby is tomorrow! David and I are so excited! So baby number two should be making it's first blog appearance soon! So my goal is to get up todate ASAP...which sadly won't be hard...I have noticed when I don't blog I don't take as many pictures! So lets get started...
David and I celebrated our 3rd year of marriage this summer. We didn't do anything fancy. We went out on a date just the 2 of us the week before. But you can't not do anything on the real day so we had a nice at home dinner just the 3 1/2 of us.
We have finally gotten all of our wedding gifts out of my parents house so we were able to use our china for the first time!
You can't have a big fancy dinner without a little music...you know like someone playing the violin or someone singing in the back ground....Good thing we have Ava to do it for us...She is way cheaper and cuter!
My amazing husband!
A really bad picture of me...The love of our lives!And you can't forget Penny...she is never too far from food!
We have gotten Ava a potty...just to help get her use to the idea of it. After dinner she said she needed to go potty, so we put her on it and what do you know she really peed in it!!! Too bad that was the last time she has done it! haha...On a side note please be praying for my family. They have put my Grandpa on hospice. Please be praying for my dad and uncles. It's never easy losing a love one...even if you do know it's coming. Sweet dreams blog world...I hope to get up to date soon!

No comments: