Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Homecoming weekend we went ahead and celebrated Ava's 2nd birthday! I can't believe it has taken me this long to even blog about it! Make it even worse these are the only pictures I took with my camera and I really need to steal pictures from my parents camera!!! We had a pretty low key birthday party this year. I didn't even have a theme or invites! It was pretty much just family, college friends and Ava's friend Timothy from school.
Even with a small party she got spoiled. She got a ton of dress up clothes since she is always wearing dress up clothes at school and loved it on vaction...but the little booger won't wear any of them!!! (remember her halloween party). Anyways Happy really late birthday baby girl!!!
Timothy and AvaJanaye sporting one of Ava's outfits!
Timothy, Kinslee and AVA
The only outfit Ava will wear!

No comments: