Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Jacob Michael Ayres

Jacob Michael Ayres is here!!!
Well he has been here for almost 2 months, but since my computer would not turn on since a week after my last post he is just now making his way to the blog! I always get a little jealous so people who dont have c-sections because they get to have a cool exciting birth story to tell. But since I had to have a c-section with Ava, I had to with him too. In fact I laughed during my section because everyone kept telling me how good I was doing...even the NP popped over the curtin and said "I'm going to start pushing FOR you...you are doing great". I hope I was doing great all i did was lay there! haha. I have been very blessed to have 2 very easy delieveries, even if I did have to have c-sections.
Feb 14 2012, 39 weeks pregnant, born at 7:59 weighing 8 lb 6 oz 19 1/2 inches.
We really debeted over if we should take Ava Kate up there for the delievery or just send her to school and have her come up afterwards. I mean really she would never know the difference right. The night before we finally made our minds up to have her there...I'm so glad that we did. She loved seeing him in the window, and she was the very first person to come back and see him before any other family came back. It was really special to just have family time.

First family picture. (it's black and white b/c some how it go put on this weird setting and all of pictures turned green...luckily we fixed it before too many pictures were taken).

Haha I LOVE this aweful picture of Ava Kate! I told you she liked looking at in the window!
We really wanted to make Ava feel special. "Jacob" got her a new stuffed elephant, and he gave it to her as soon as she met him. Then while in recovery she got to sit in bed with me and hold him and even feed him his very first bottle. She was so excited and loved every minute of it.
Thank you everyone who has prayed for our growing family. We are so blessed to have all of y'all in our lives.


No comments: