Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Thanksgiving

I believe this will be the end of Thanksgiving post (yes it's april of the next year! I know I know)


Grammy got Ava a super fun craft to do over Thanksgiving break. We made hand print ordiments for the christmas tree.
Hand painting is always fun!!!


And even more fun when you get to wear it!!!

Every Thanksgiving we go and see Santa at Bass Pro Shops. By far the best place to go. Lots to do and FREE!!! Plus the Santa is so sweet and good with the kids.

What a great Uncle Paul riding the rides with Ava.
You know it always looks weird when you walk into bass pro all dressed up!...Poor Jason had to get in the picture again...Addy isn't very sure of Santa

Watch out Ava is driving
BEEP BEEP move out of Ava's way!


It was also my birthday...
poor Ava passed out...good thing I had Addy to open all of my gifts

No comments: