Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Summer Fun

 
As you already know this summer the cousin's moved to town.  One of our favorite things that we did was go up to ACU in the evenings for walks/ get all of their energy out!  Addy amazes me how much energy she has...if only I had a 4th of what she had.  This night I think we saw a total of 14 cats...and no they were not repeats!!!
 

 No better way to get energy out than run stairs!!!
 On top of the Adm building
 For the olympics a few of our friends had a party.  Each couple was to come as a country and bring a dish from there.  We were "France"  (David dress for Tour de France, me his steroid provider)
 Of course we provided a "French" fry platter...Arby's, McDonalds, Wendy's and Chick-fil-a!
 We braved it one night and had a cousin slumber party...I got a super cute one of them holding hands on my phone!
 we made a special treat...name cookies

 Bailey, Jason and Addy
 We got a lot of rain at the end of the summer...what is more fun than puddle jumping?!?!

No comments: