Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Halloween (part 3)

Wow 3 post just for Halloween...I wounder how many it will take for Christmas!
 
Ava really go into pumpkin carving this year (kind of suprised me, she doesn't like to get dirty)
These are her pumpkins she picked out one for each of us...from left to right, Momma pumpkin (yes the biggest!) then Ava, Jacob and a daddy pumpkin)
 Let the carving begin!


 see she liked it!
 I'm a little weird and I love cleaning the inside of pumpkins!

 Ava got to pick the shape of the eyes, nose, how many teeth and if it would be scary or happy.
 Jacob woke up just in time for pictures...the boys

 The girls!
The only thing we didn't get to do was roast the seeds...Ava got too excited and broke our bowl full of the seeds, and I was too nervous about glass being in the them. Oh well my pin from pintrest will be there next year! I hope everyone had a good halloween.

No comments: