Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

The day before the big day

So today is the day before graduation....which means getting ready for all the fun events....picking up all the food and cakes and stuff for tomorrows lunch, making sure everyone arrives, making dinner for everyone who is hear tonight and then dad and I had to go to graduation practice tonight which was pretty funny to begin with...I am the second to last person in the whole thing who would of thought Turner would be second to last but it is and then some girls that should of been way up in the front some how ended up in the back with us so it was a mess but dad figured out how to hood me and is going to do a great job tomorrow. Oh and for mothers day/my moms birthday I got her this frame she wanted that is an ACU frame and she found these cute t-shirts for me, Shannon and her and then we got Jason just a plain ACU shirt so it will work out great and she didn't even realize what she was doing!!! I really wish I could figure out how to make all of this cute and add pics that was the whole reason I switched over this this blog site...maybe if I would just spend some time on it...Anyways tomorrow is the big day so more then...I need to get back to my grandparents...My grandpa told me a few years ago his goal was to live to see all of his grandkids graduate college well I'm the last one...and he is sick this weekend but he is a trooper and made the 4 hr trip out here. I am so blessed!!!

No comments: