Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pinning

Tonight was pinning...for those who don't know this is a huge deal for nursing. Each school of nursing has their own special pin and they have a big thing for it. Anyways it was tonight and my Parents and David came in for it. Tonight was one of the best nights of my life. It is the begining of a new chapter...a scary chapter. Before pinning my parents and David suprised me with amazing gifts mom and dad with a willow tree (healing grace) and David pearl earrings! (very pretty) My mom's office also sent a card with wonderful messages and Bev sent a James Avery bracelet. I am very blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life and so much support. I think the best part of the night was when I was called up onto the stage Dr. Souter (the head teacher at our school) gave me the biggest huge and told me how proud she was of me...and just to let you know I was the ONLY one she hugged! She has been my biggest supporter (besides my parents) during nursing school and couldn't of done it without her. Ok well it has been a big day and it will be a super busy day tomorrow so I am off to bed...sweet dreams

No comments: