Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Help me pick




For mother's day/ my mom's birthday we (Jason, Shannon, David and I) took pictures with my mom at ACU in our ACU shirts...b/c we are all of her ACU people. Anyways now I can't pick which one I want to print out.




An update on my grandma she is still in the hospital and getting better but now her sodium is dropping...and if you have ever taken care of anyone who has decreased sodium levels this is BAD...they go CRAZY!!! and my grandma is already a little crazy to begin with haha. so lets just pray it doesn't get worse. But we are thinking she will be out of the hospital by Monday but if not I will be back up there staying the night with her again. Hope yall have a blessed weekend and enjoy your families!

No comments: