Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm so clean!

Sunday was our first wedding shower and it was such a humbling moment for me! I have been blessed with amazing friends and family and I have known that for a while but on Sunday I just sat there and people just kept coming in the house showing their love for me and David. We got so much good stuff we are going to be set for life! But there were a few things that I learned from the shower 1. wear extra padding on your thighs...yes I have bruises on mine from opening boxes!!! (isn't that sad) 2. you can never go fast enough 3. it is ok if you didn't get to talk to everyone that was there they understand. 4 make sure your flower girls are there so they help you with your trash and stuff. Now the rest of the week is writing thank you notes and getting things organzied...yuck! David leaves on Friday for the summer so be praying for us... Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: