Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OH MY FEET!!!

Today was my first day out on the floor...12 hr shifts...world's longest floor...all adds up to very sore feet. (David hurry up and get home so you can rub them!!!) Over all my day went really good. My "coach" (the nurse that I follow) is super sweet and I started nursing school with her so we already new eachother. I didn't take patients today (next week) and I'm kind of nervous about that...it is scary being a new nurse. The only bad part about my day is that I found out that I have to work 2 days right in the middle of David being in town!!! So it is going to be hard to get to see him, but we will find a way.

I know y'all are all wondering how Penny is doing (mom and dad). I think she handled being crated all day just fine. She was ready to get out but she is already passed out on the couch next to me. LAZY DOG!!!

I'm super excited for the weekend...I'm going home b/c I have a three day weekend and it also happens to be girl night out!!! I love those nights. It amazes me that we seem to always find a way to get 5 super busy girls who live in different towns all who have a busy family life but yet our friendship is so important to us that we take the time to get together so keep our friendship going...I can't believe that I have been friends with these girls since 6th grade (some since kinder!) Very few people are blessed to have friendships last that long...and I have been blessed with several. Anyways I'm going to go wake Penny up and make her run around some...have a good night!

No comments: