Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

the boys are alseep

So my day started off at 2:30am this morning.  David's mom called to tell me that David wasn't feeling good, and that he was going to the ER.  David ended up getting his apendix taken out this morning around 10:30ish while I was on my way up there.  (Let me tell you last minute flights are not cheap...you would think that they would be so that they could fill the plane....but no)  I got to Conway about 30 mins after they got him back to Jason's house.  Which by the way Jason is the most amazing brother/brother in-law ever! He stayed at the hospital all night and all morning while David was there, and then went and got food, and his meds for him.  Anyways so I finally get here and the first thing that I do when I get in the door is go to the bathroom and barf!!!  Here I am here to take care of David and Im barfing how is this going to work?  I only got sick one big time I think I was sick from the flight/car ride since I didn't eat anything all night/morning.  I was able to take care of him and get him comfy and I finally got Jason to go to sleep for a little bit and now I am cooking supper for my two boys.  This is going to be a long/short weekend but worth ever bit of it.  I keep telling David that he didn't have to fake it to see me!  But anyways everyone is doing fine up here and David is well on his way to being able to mow yards again! Thanks for all of the prayers!

1 comment:

David said...

Thanks for taking care of me! I love you!