Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tired Feet!

So much has been going on since the last post. I am working full time at the hospital and I like it for the most part...It's like any other job and has it's issues but things are getting better. I just got off of my 3rd 12 hr day in a row and I have 3 more before my poor little feet are done for the week. The good news about this is OVER TIME!!! and I get a 4 day weekend with DAVID!!! I can't pick which one I like better (just kidding David) I am getting to learn so much these last few weeks and tomorrow and tues I am going to a chemo class that I hope isn't too boring haha. My parents came out this weekend to help me get the last stuff out of the old apartment and hang so stuff up on the walls. I still can't tell them thank you enough for everything that they have done for me and David this summer! I hope one of these days we will be able to repay them. So the update my summer goals...I SUCK AT THEM!!! haha. I finished reading a book so I am counting that as one (which by the way was the worst book I have ever read) I was doing good on the no eating out until I moved but now that I am unpacked more I am starting back up! I did get all of my thank you notes written!!! (the worlds biggest accomplishment!!!)

Oh and good news people do love me and David...17 response cards are coming and only 4 aren't!
Only 41 Days till the Wedding!!! I'm very ready...ready to just be married to my best friend!

ok I have to go b/c David and I have a AIM date...

No comments: