Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

what would we do without them?!?!

I have by far the world's best parents and friends! This weekend was moving weekend. I moved from my apartment to the apartment that David and I will be living in...CRAZY!!! (by the way it's 55 days!!!) Anyways so friday Amber came out to Abilene and helped me pack up and move some stuff before my parents got to town. Then sat. my parents and Janaye came out and we moved ALL day long....who would of thought how much stuff one person could build up over a couple of years. Anyways our new apartment is nice and me and my parents were shocked that we didn't hear a single sound the whole night...(a very nice change from the loud lady at the old place.) I will post pictures once the place is clean. Poor Penny she is so confused on what is going on. All day yesterday she was trying to follow around all five of us while we moved stuff in and out. She has slept ALL day today. Althogh I will have to report that I failed at my not eating out this weekend...but I don't feel bad about it b/c it would of been impossible with all the food and stuff packed away. I guess I will be starting back over. Ok time to go write some thank you notes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. Dad and I love you very much. Your apartment looks great! The wedding is getting closer. You are a beautiful bride.