Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

She made it!!!

We went walking tonight (me, Penny, Janaye and Chance...well he lapped us running but he was there) Anyways if you remember Penny didn't get very far on our last walk...maybe a mile. Well tonight she made the whole 2 miles!!! She was very glad to get back home and rest.

Lots happened today. First I took my PBDS. I think I did ok on it we will see. (next tues). This afternoon I got my ok to sign up for my testing. So being praying every hour from now till July 15th. I also did a bunch of packing...I can start moving tomorrow afternoon. I'm hoping to get a bunch moved so that my dad doesn't have to do much when he gets here...I mean it is Father's Day weekend!!! Ok now that I'm an old working lady I have to get ready for bed. Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

the libbys said...

hey! i found your blog thru jennys! and my mom told me you were getting married! who knows how she found out, but you know how people at south mac are! everyone knows everything--it's like a small town!! congratulations!!!! when's the wedding? i'll bring a gift if you invite me! :) haha