Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

back to the real life










This weekend David and I went home (a very much needed trip to just get out of Abilene). We got to finally see all of our wedding pictures in person...much better than online! I also got the CD's so now I can load them on the computers! (and blog!)








On Sat. my mom and I went to Celebrate Dallas...a scrapbooking event thing. I am finally working on the second half of my vaction book from two summers ago. Which then put me in the mood to do mine and David's honeymoon book...which is now half done now!!! Can't wait to show everyone!








But now we are back home and it's nice to be back. Here are a few bridal pics enjoy them I work 5 days this week so I bet I won't be back for a few days.








No comments: