Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lectureship is this week.  It is one of my favorite times of the year for a couple of reasons.  First Jason always comes in town so I get to see him.  (I don't get to see him all that much so its sooo much fun the few times that I do get to).  Second I just think it is cool to see that many people worshiping God...so many people from such different backgrounds and different ages all coming together.  This year Paul (my brother-inlaw) came into town so that he could see if he wanted to come to school next year...I think we talked him into it!!!  It was so much fun hanging out with him and playing video games.  It was sad to see him go today.  

now all of those things are great and fun but the most exciting thing of the week this week is that David and I made a big investment this week...we got a Dyson!!!! We got the purple on that is the pet on  and it is the most amazing thing EVER!!! it is sooo gross to see how nasty your carpet is...even  though you have already cleaned it with your old one. (ok ok so that isn't more important the see family or God but I'm pretty excited about it).

We I got to go.  David is on his way home. Im going to be sad when Thursday comes around.  I have really enjoyed having him home this week.

No comments: