Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Who would of thought

Who would of thought that adding 6 inches to a bed would be sooo amazing! David and I finally got our new queen size bed and it is amazing. So comfy (I didn't get out of bed till almost 1 today), so big (I can't find David in the middle of the night), and causes some crazy fun dreams (did yall know that my dad is the new president!!!). Penny is also loving this new bed b/c we don't have a frame for it yet...making it super easy for her to get up on it. Also good news today we finally moved the full size bed into the guest bed (vistors now welcomed).

On a not so happy note a couple of my friends could use some major prayers now. First Stacia(there is a link to her blog on mine) had to give birth to her first baby at 6 months and he was still born. She is really really struggling. Her husband is unable to be in the states with her so she very lonely on top of dealing with her sons death. Second family is Allison, she had her first baby in late Dec. and he has spinal bifida (spelling?) But they thought he was doing ok but he had to go back into the hospital for more surgeries. Anyways please just keep these families in your prayers...nobody should ever have to deal with such heartache.

This weekend is David's birthday (sat) so I hope to have pictures to post next week...to bad I work all weekend so we can't do anything super fun. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Pink Armchair Designs by Jenny said...

You can stop by and leave a comment anytime before Saturday! Don't worry, K. I'll take care of you. You just have to remind me!