Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Updates

I don't really know why I named it updates b/c I don't really have anything to say, but I felt like I should blog.
This past weekend my parents came to see us...and we had a blast! It was so nice to be able to spend time with them and not have anything or anyplace we have to go or do. I can't wait for another weekend like that.

Sunday night we went back out to Roby and had a superbowl party. It was kind of weird not having the party at my house...it was the first time not to do it since we have been dating. Anyways I got a good laugh b/c there were cows in the front yard and horses in the back...oh to live in the country.

This is my long week...working M, T, F,S, and S. And I'm already super tired now!!! Hope it works out haha.

Well it's time to stop blogging Penny keeps tying to sit on my face and putting her foot in my ear! What a weird dog!!!

No comments: