Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Today we were blessed to be apart of Garrett and Stacy's wedding. It was beautiful. They were both glowing all day. It reminded me of our wedding day and how I couldn't wait to be David's wife. It was so nice not having to drive anywhere...just the other side of Abilene. We can't wait till they get back so we can finally hang out with another married couple! Now they just need to have a baby soon so cletus can have some friends!!!

David and I (and cletus). Didn't he make a good looking groomsman? I think so!

Here is the beginning of the belly tracker....the first picture is at 17 wks then the next is at 10 wks. I still can't believe that I am 18 wks (on sunday)...that means only 22 wks till our little bundle of joy comes!

Now for some old pictures that are just now getting uploaded. These are on valentines day when David surprised me and showed up at my parents house. It is also his first time to meet Addison Grace. I think she is about a month and a half here.


He is going to make a great dad and uncle! I love it when we get to see her...it isn't enough and it hasn't been for good reasons lately. But I'm hoping to get to see her a few times this summer. This weekend we also got to babysit Lane. He is 6 months old and it was kind of weird b/c we are moving into Lane's house next month so it was kind of like seeing what our future is going to be like with a kid. I thought I would kind of freak me out a little...everything else has. But it brought a lot of peace to me and I think even David. It made me realize that we can do this...we can raise a kid (I think).

Well I hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend...I have to work monday but we are having a bbq potluck with my coworkers...mmm Cletus can't wait. I'm so jealous of my parents b/c they went up to Oregon to see a bunch of our family members and I didn't get to go...next year I hope! Well off to bed...sweet dreams everyone!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

How cute are you!!!! Enjoy being pregnant. I know probably hard to hear now but it will be over faster than you know!