Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Crib or the new crib

A little over a week ago we lost my Grandma. She has blessed our lives in so many ways and will be missed very much. My brother did an amazing job doing her funeral...I have no idea how he was able to do it. It had to be the hardest thing he has ever done before. So after being away from David for almost a whole week I am back in Abilene! I had to work this weekend and Sat. night when I got home he had planned a "Girls night out" for us!!! He had my favorite foods, Gilmore Girls DVD's set and ready to be watch. (that's a big deal b/c he HATES Gilmore Girls) It was the best night EVER!

Today was another Dr. apt. We were hoping for an ultrasound but only got to hear the heart beat. Still pretty amazing. I still can't believe that there is a person inside of me...kind of weird if you think about it. When we were done we went and bought our baby crib and dresser...really my amazing parents bought it (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!)

Da Vinci Anastasia Crib - Espresso - DaVinci  - Babies"R"Us

The dresser matches but I can't find the picture. The store was super nice and they are going to keep it there till we move in June. I still can't believe that there is only 22 wks till we get to meet this little one!

This week is going to be a busy and fun one. I work the next 3 days then this weekend is Garrett and Stacey's wedding! It is going to be fun having another married couple to hang out with.

Before I go I want to tell Amber HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: