Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ava's going to love elephants just like her momma!

We went to the Dr. again today...and once again she kept telling us how active Ava Kate is...I could of told you that!!! Anyways after our appointment we did our routine of going to our favorite little baby store to see if our crib had come in by any chance...It hasn't sadly but I think we found the bedding we want to use.

How cute is it! I think so anyways. I was wanting to stay away from elephants for some weird reason but when it comes down to it I still LOVE elephants!!! I think there are several ways we can make the room cute without having to paint since we can't. So start thinking of cute things!!! Hope y'all like. (We still aren't 100% sure we are using this but as of now most likely).

No comments: