Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

21 wks

It is almost the end of my 21 weeks but today we finally took another baby bump picture...slowly it is growing. The Dr. was very proud of my weight this past week saying that I had done a good job with it!
This is at 10 wks when we found out Baby Ava was in my tummy

17 weeks

Now at 21 weeks! I still can't believe that there is a baby inside of me let alone we are now less than half way to meeting her! David is helping on of his teaching build a garage and yesterday he got paid...he was so cute and wanted to spend the money on Ava so today we went and got a baby carrier thing that you put on your chest to carry the baby. I love how excited he is about her! Well got to go we are having movie night with the youth group tonight!

No comments: