Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Don't freak b/c I posted 2 days in a row!

Today at 6:00 am I got a call from work telling me that they didn't need me today but that I was on call for the day. So what did we do??? David and I went on line and registered at Babies R Us and then went to the store and registered at Target. The more and more we scanned or picked things made us (at least me) realize how much we don't know what we are doing!!! My friend Janaye was making fun of us the other day b/c this time last year we were having WEDDING showers...and now we are about to start having BABY showers!!! Crazy what can happen in a year. Anyways we had a fun time doing it (even if we don't know what we are scanning). Once again I didn't get to scan and single thing just like the wedding scanner...David wouldn't share!!! Hope everyone's Mondays were as good as ours!!!

1 comment:

David said...

In defense of my self, I WOULD have shared. However, Kristen never ASKED. Besides, if I had let her scan there probably wouldn't be an awesome Vulcan Super-Strike Nerf Gun on the registry for our little Ava!