Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

As I hope everyone knows today is Fathers day!!!

As most people think about their own fathers...I know that it is true about my dad...I have the worlds best dad!!! (everyone else is wrong b/c there can only be one worlds best dad) He has been there for every little and big thing in my life. I wouldn't be the person I am without him...for sure wouldn't be a nurse without him. So to prove to everyone that I truly have the best Dad I will list a few reason why...
10. He spent last fathers day moving me from one apartment to another one.
9. He bends over backwards to do anything for anyone.
8. Will just listen and be calm when I call him all upset and yelling at him even when it isn't his fault.
7. He works two jobs so that he can provide more than we need...Weddings, extra years of school, grad. cruises...and so much more.
6. Not many Dads will watch Legally Blonde over and over again...and not complain.
5. At age 25 I can still (and do) craw into bed with him and just snuggle and talk.
4. How many Dad's would be willing to let their 2nd grader paint their face??
3.Every friday starting when I was in first grade he took Jason and I to breakfast before school...even if it made him late for work.
2. How many dad would let me and Meredith "perm" their hair and have it on video
1. Just because he loves me and is always there for me!

Finally before this post is over...I have to celebrate David's Father's day in training day today! I have a feeling that he is going to be just as good of a dad as mine is to Ava Kate!!! Love you babe!

Hope all you fathers have a good day today and make sure your little girls take you out to a nice big fancy dinner!!! (or at least ice cream)

No comments: