Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome to Graham Texas

Welcome to the great city of Graham Texas!!! Saturday morning David and I set out on a big adventure to celebrate my cousin's wedding (see next post tonight). But before all the great wedding fun we had to adventure around the big city of Graham...

David VERY exited to be a the "Fort"...mom on the other hand not so much...(I think she had more fun than she will admit)


While at the historical fort blah blah blah...we had an amazing tour guide... He was such a good tour guide that I can't even tell you the name of this place.


David and me under the huge Grapevine pavilion ....It was one of the only neat things there.



aaaAAAAaaaa Tarzan Sassy!!!


This is my cousin Dylan...he is 11...I think he is the only one who had fun at the fort...He tried to kick all the doors down...
Guess who else made the trip to Graham...Baby "Ava". We wanted to show my parents the car seat...well you look a little weird with empty car seat...so "Ava" came...(which people still look at you weird)

Pappy and baby on some historical ball thingy

Baby shoot her first cannon!!!
A very PROUD/embarrassed Sassy...


Her first swing ride!
Hope you enjoyed the great tour of the fort...we sure did!!!

2 comments:

David said...

"Baby shoots her first cannon" - we are going to be such good parents! LOL!

Unknown said...

Yes... baby's first cannon was awesome I think I will make it my screen saver