Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nicole's Wedding

Welcome back to the Graham TX...if you didn't see the first post about the fort, I suggest you go look at the previous blog. Anyways... the whole reason we are in Graham is for Nicole's wedding. It was very beautiful and VERY fun! This is Nicole and Seth during picture time.


Father Daughter dance
I took this picture for Jason...this is the grooms cake Texas Rangers baseball!


If you post the grooms cake you should post the brides cake...by the way my mom and I were the cake servers...the world's worst job ever...it should be on that dirty job show!
Me and Nicole...For the first time EVERY someone came up to me and said "you must be Nicole's cousin...y'all look just alike!" I don't see it but who knows.
The anniversary dance...My Great uncle Dan and Great aunt Faye married 60 years (she is my grandma's sister)
Mom and Dad dancing
This is an attempt to get a pic of me and Dad dancing...not the world's best
David and my mom...Poor David he wanted to pull another wedding dance night again but didn't have his dancing partners with him...my mom and I tried to fill in for them.
Really bad picture of us dancing
We had a blast at the wedding. I got to catch up with a TON of extended family that I don't see very often. Some of my dad's cousin turned the night into Karaoke night, Aunt Faye and Dan dance the night away...pretty impressive for being 80 yrs old! David and I had to leave early to get back to Abilene, and I think we missed the after party at the pool with everyone.

On another note...Pray for my Grandpa, today is my Grandma's birthday and he has been having a hard time without her the past few months so I know today was hard for him. But I think he had a really good time this weekend...some much needed fun!

Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a even better week!

1 comment:

David said...

In the last picture I look like the guy on Just Friends... when he was a dork...