Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

1 year later

A year ago we were doing this...Now we are doing this...

It is our year anniversary today! Wow how time flies! It has been an awesome year. Lots of highs, couple of lows, LOTS of learning and growing. I couldn't of asked for a better first year! Yesterday we went out to dinner to a steak place...by far one of the best steaks I have eaten! I got a super awesome gift...look at my ears (too bad you can't see my new diamond earrings in this pic).


Then we stayed at a hotel here in Abilene. We talked about going somewhere and then thought about all the traveling we have done this summer and still to be done this summer...and Abilene is where we went. It was by far the best decision we have made! I couldn't imagine a better way to celebrate!

Today we have just relaxed and enjoyed eachother...I also "made" dinner. The plan was to cook everything...but we both had more than half of our steaks leftover so I made the side dishes and reheated the steak! This is how we toast in our house!!!
Our cake topper is still in my mom's freezer so I made a new one...mmmm it was good...I should of just made out big wedding cake myself! (we are going to eat the real one on Friday when we are in Irving)
And this post isn't complete without a picture of the little Penny Loafer! David took this picture tonight when Penny was really wanting some steak...(she got some)

No comments: